A national collaborative approach creates:
- a solid research base to inform decisions.
- an historical snapshot of Australian churches.
- an opportunity to do research on issues that matter for the Church.
- … and 30 years of world-leading mission research will continue!
Denomination/movement leaders get help for their strategic and pastoral roles
Leaders will receive results to support local church ministry
Leaders will get overall results for the movement about:
- Church health across congregations
- Leaders and staff
- Local church activities
Every local church gets their own results and support
- A National Church Life Survey can help in the process of shaping the future for local churches
- It allows all voices to be heard and to get involved
- Local results will highlight qualities and strengths
- Options for planning processes match capacity of church
Churches may choose from NCLS group processes or integrate results into other planning processes